The department of purulent surgery and surgical complications of diabetes mellitus of the multidisciplinary clinic of the Tashkent Medical Academy consists of 50 beds , of which 45 are budgetary and 5 are self-supporting .
the department is located in the 8th building of the 6th floor. The admission department is located on the 1st floor of the 8th building, the operating room - on the 2nd floor of the 7th building. There are 57 employees in the department. Of these, 11 doctors, 25 nurses, 21 nurses
Historically, the purulent department was opened on the basis of the Department of General Surgery in 1989 as part of the clinic of the 2nd Tashkent State Medical Institute. The head of the department was Islamov Miralisher Sadriddinovich.
By the Decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 597 of 28.07.1994, the Republican Center for Purulent Surgery and Diabetic Surgical Complications was established. Professor Babadjanov B.D. headed the center until 2015 as the director of the center. From 2015 to 2016, Dzhanabaev Bakhtiyor Bazarbaevich worked as the director of the center. Ў zR SSV ning No. 192 29.06 2011 yildagi қ arori b ў yicha markaz Republic of bosh muassasa hisoblanadi;
Since April 1, 2016, it functions as a department of purulent surgery and surgical complications of diabetes mellitus as part of the TMA multidisciplinary clinic.
The Department of Purulent Surgery is the training base of the Department of General and Pediatric Surgery of the Tashkent Medical Academy. Students of 1-2-3 courses come to the department. In the department, patients with purulent diseases (diabetic gangrene, phlegmon), destructive purulent diseases of the lungs and purulent diseases of the abdominal cavity, occurring mainly against the background of diabetes mellitus, are treated. Currently, the department performs long-term intra-arterial catheter therapy (DVACT), angioplasty in patients with diabetes mellitus, operations to maintain the support function of the legs.
Since May 2013, the head of the department is Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Okhunov Alisher Oripovich.
1995-2013 gg . Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Bakhtiyor Dushanbaevich Babadzhanov, Doctor of Medical Sciences since 1990, Professor since 1991, Director of the Republican Surgical Center for Purulent Surgery and Complications of Diabetes Mellitus since 1994. In 1983 he defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic "Development and evaluation of the effectiveness of various models of chronic abdominal ischemia syndrome", in 1990 he defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic "The role and place of intestinal and hepatic malnutrition in the pathogenesis of acute peritonitis. "He is the author of more than 300 scientific papers on surgical infections and septology. He is also the author of 4 monographs, 16 inventions. Under his leadership, 2 doctoral students have been issued, 10 candidate dissertations have been defended.
Zhanabaev Bakhtiyor Bazarbaevich.
Head of the Department of Purulent Surgery and Surgical Complications of Diabetes Mellitus, Multidisciplinary Clinic of the Tashkent Medical Academy
On the activities of the department of purulent surgery
- The activities of the department are carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of local self-government bodies, regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, regional health administration, decisions of the chief physician. Tashkent Medical Academy.
- The department of purulent surgery is a structural unit of the TMA multidisciplinary clinic.
- Designed to provide emergency and planned specialized medical care to patients with purulent surgical diseases.
- The capacity of the department of purulent surgery is determined by the requests and capabilities of the medical institution.
- The structure of the department and the number of medical staff and other staff in the staff is determined by the head of the medical organization, which includes the department, based on the volume of medical and diagnostic work and the number of people served, taking into account the recommended staffing standards.
- One surgeon is on duty around the clock in the department.
1 . Providing specialized emergency and planned, conservative and operational medical care to patients with purulent diseases of the abdominal cavity, skin, musculoskeletal system.
- Consultations of doctors of specialized departments of the clinic on the diagnosis and treatment of purulent diseases.
3 . Collaborate and ensure continuity with paraclinical departments in the examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients. ...
4 . Organize and implement monitoring of the microbial flora of pathogens of purulent diseases in order to identify changes in the sensitivity of strains to antibacterial drugs in conjunction with the bacteriological laboratory of a medical organization.
5 . Mastering of differentiated modern methods of treatment of pyoinflammatory diseases and the introduction of these methods at the regional level.
6 . Together with surgical departments to study cases of purulent complications in each specific case, as well as cases of postoperative purulent complications, ensure their registration, epidemiological investigation of each case of purulent complications in patients and develop measures for their prevention.
7 . Maintenance of accounting and reporting documents, submission of reports on activities in accordance with the established procedure, collection of information for registers, the maintenance of which is provided for by law.
Indications for hospitalization of patients with purulent surgical diseases
purulent processes in the soft tissues and lymph lymphadenitisØ -nga ite;
phlegmonous and gangrenous forms ofØ erysipelas ;
Clostridial and non-Ø Clostridial anaerobic infection;
residual purulent diseases of the abdominal cavity;Ø
Ø festering cysts ;
phlegmon of the abdomen, including phlegmon of the pelvis;Ø
phlegmon of soft tissues;Ø
gangrene of the hands and feet;Ø
internal and externalØ intestinal fistulas with purulent inflammation;
carbuncle of soft tissues;Ø
purulent-destructive diseases of the lungs and pleura;Ø
Diabetic gangrene of the foot, purulent-necrotic diseases in diabetes mellitus;Ø
purulent trophic wounds of the foot;Ø
Scientific work carried out in the department
- "Morphological substantiation of the genrealization of infection in various forms of pyoinflammatory diseases of soft tissues against the background of diabetes mellitus."
- "Development and evaluation of the effectiveness of anatomical resections of the leg bones in diabetic gangrene of the lower extremities . "
- " Optimization of minimally invasive treatment methods for diabetic gangrene of the lower extremities . "
- " Morphological assessment of the effectiveness of Vacuum therapy in patients with lung abscess on the background of diabetes mellitus "
- " Features of diagnostics and treatment of purulently destructive diseases of lungs in patients who have undergone COVID -19 . "