Neurology department consist of 35 places. 10 rooms have one place, 8 rooms with two places and 3 rooms for 3 places. Moreover, 20 places are specialized for patients with a free of charge from the government and 15 places for self-supporting patients. Each room has it`s own balcony, washroom, wardrobe, bedside table, also 12 refrigerators and 8 TVs. Department has doctors room, treatment room, kitchen.
At the department patients with following disorders can be diagnosed and treated:
- Stroke and post-stroke complications
- Brain trauma
- Infectious and parasitic diseases of the central nervous system
- Cerebral palsy in children
- Epilepsy and epileptic disorders
- Parkinson disease and related disorders
- Disorders of peripheric nervous system
- Ostechondrosis, vertebral disc hernia
- Myopathy, syringomyelia and etc.
In examination of patients, professors and assistants are participating, also discussion of rare and difficult cases are performing.