The department is equipped and adapted for pulmonary patients with the use of modern diagnostic and treatment methods. Office functions as a clinical base of the branch of the Tashkent Medical Academy.
The Department is engaged in respiratory medicine, which includes knowledge of the physiology and pathology of the respiratory system, various lung lesions, beginning with broncho-spastic and vasomotor lesions to severe interstitial fibrosis.
The department currently has 20 beds, 15 beds for the budget base patients and 5 for patients on self-support.
Particular importance is given to the treatment of all forms of bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, respiratory failure, various types of pneumonia (community-acquired, nosocomial, prolonged duration), including "atypical "viral-bacterial, interstitial lung disease: idiopathic interstitial pneumonia, pulmonary histiocytosis X, lymphangioleiomyomatosis," amiodarone light.
The staff of the department is widely erudite in matters of respiratory diseases. Since today the main factors that increase the incidence of respiratory illness are an automobile and industrial emissions, cigarette smoke, viruses, comorbidities, once you have a cough and shortness of breath you need to seek a medical pulmonologist from our department.
We will be glad to see you at our office, and we will help you solve your health problems. Indeed, a healthy person can reach any goals and fully enjoy the world!
The main directions of activity of the department:
- Acute respiratory infections of the upper respiratory tract,
- Chronic diseases of the lower respiratory tract (chronic bronchitis, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchiectasis)
- Asthma of various etiologies,
- Pleurisy of different etiologies,
- Polycystic lung.
Organized functional diagnostics in the department are as follows:
- Assessment of respiratory function with carrying out pharmacological tests for the selection of the most effective therapy,
- Computed tomography of the chest,
- X-ray examination,
- Endoscopic examination of the respiratory system,
- A full range of laboratory tests,
- Electrocardiographic studies in standard and optional
The department also carries out a wide range of physiotherapy treatments:
- Additional consultation with other leading experts.
Modern equipment and technical basis, the use of advanced medical technology, and the newest drugs can solve the most complex patient’s health problem.
Comfortable accommodations, single and double rooms with all amenities, the friendly and responsive attitude of medical staff can provide speedy recovery of patients.
The department further provides consultations with: TB doctors, thoracic surgeons and purulent, cardio-reanimatologist, oncologist, endocrinologist, neurologist.