Children's cardio-rheumatology and nephrology is located on the 4th floor of the 14th building of the multidisciplinary clinic of the Tashkent Medical Academy.
The department is designed for 32 beds, of which 15 are cardio-rheumatological and 15 are nephrological. 2 of them are paid service wards. The department serves the population of all regions of the republic from 1 to 18 years old, as well as the population of the Tashkent region and the city of Tashkent (nephrological care). The department has all the possibilities for inpatient treatment.
Treatment of patients in the department is carried out on the basis of the standards approved by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The department treats patients according to the following nosologies:
- Acute and chronic rheumatic fever
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritisMyocarditis
- Hemorrhagic vasculitis
- Vegetotomic dystonia
- Reactive arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Diseases of the connective tissue
- Systemic vasculitis
- Juvenile dermatomyositis
- Juvenile scleroderma
- Arterial hypertension
- Acute and chronic pyelonephritis
- Acute and chronic glomerulonephritis
- Secondary Jade
- Urinary tract infection
- Dysmetabolic nephropathy
- Hereditary jade
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Primary nephrotic syndrome
- Chronic renal failure