MULTIDISCIPLINE CLINIC TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY
DEPARTMENT OF EMERGENCY SURGERY
History of the Department The Department of Purulent Surgery was opened in 1987 as part of the clinic of the 2nd Tashkent State Medical Institute. Since the opening of the department, the faculty No. 1 and the department of hospital surgery operate at the department, at present the head of the department is Professor M. Khakimov, and the head of the department is Ph.D. Ashurov Sh.E. worked.
The activities of the department are carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of local self-government bodies, regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, regional health administration, decisions of the chief physician. Tashkent Medical Academy.
The Department of Emergency Surgery is a structural unit of the TMA Multidisciplinary Clinic.
- Designed to provide emergency specialized medical care to patients with urgent surgical diseases.
- The capacity of the emergency department is determined by the needs and capabilities of the medical institution.
The structure of the department and the number of medical staff and other staff in the state is determined by the head of the medical organization in which the department is created, based on the volume of medical and diagnostic work and the number of persons served, taking into account the recommended staffing standards. The department has 3 surgeons on duty around the clock.
The emergency surgery department of the multidisciplinary clinic of the Tashkent Medical Academy has 45 beds, all of which are funded from the budget. Section 1 is located on the 5th floor of the building. In total, the department employs 59 employees. Among them are 4 doctors, 22 nurses, 33 nursing staff.
The Department of Emergency Surgery is the training base of the faculty No. 1 of the Tashkent Medical Academy and the Department of Hospital Surgery. Students of grades 1-4-5 enter the department. The department mainly treats patients with urgent diseases of the abdominal cavity, chest and blood vessels. Currently, the department performs many laparoscopic, thoracoscopic, endoscopic and other minimally invasive operations.
2013 in my department. Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Murod Shavkatovich Khakimov, Doctor of Medical Sciences since 2007, Professor since 2011, Head of the Department since 2012. The professor is the author of over 250 scientific articles. He is also the author of 7 monographs, 11 inventions. Under his supervision, 10 doctoral dissertations were defended, including 4 doctoral dissertations.
Ashurov Sheroz Irmatovich. Head of the Department of Emergency Surgery of the Multidisciplinary Clinic of the Tashkent Medical Academy.
- Provision of specialized emergency conservative and operational medical care to patients with diseases of the abdominal cavity, chest and vascular emergency surgery.
- Consulting doctors of specialized departments of the clinic on the diagnosis and treatment of urgent diseases.
- Interaction and coordination with paraclinical departments in the examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Development of differentiated modern methods of treatment of urgent surgical diseases and the introduction of these methods at the regional level.
- Maintenance of accounting and reporting documents, submission of reports on activities in accordance with the established procedure, collection of information for registers, the maintenance of which is provided for by law.
Recommendations for hospitalization of patients with urgent surgical diseases:
Acute appendicitis and its complications
Complications of corneal hernia;
Stones in the gallbladder, acute attack and its complications;
Urgent complications of peptic ulcer disease
Acute intestinal obstruction;
Epic and outright trauma;
Acute venous and arterial thrombosis and complications;
Urgent chest diseases
Cut stab wounds
Complications of liver cirrhosis
Scientific work of department
- "Differentiated approach to surgical treatment of perforated duodenal ulcers."
- "New in the treatment of post-traumatic injuries of the spleen."
- "Optimization of minimally invasive treatment methods for bleeding from acute gastric ulcers."
- "Features of diagnosis and treatment of acute calculous cholecystitis in the elderly."
- "A new approach in the treatment of obstructive jaundice of benign genesis."