Department of 2nd General Therapy is located in the building 10, on the 4th floor of the 1st-clinic of Tashkent Medical Academy. Responsible for the medical work in the department are the head of the department faculty and hospital therapy, Professor M.Z.Rizamuhamedova and Associate Professor of the department N.A.Ahmedova. Department staff of the 2nd general therapy constantly consults all patients who are hospitalized in the department. Office is designed for 20 beds. There are 13 wards. Wardsare one or twin rooms, with all amenities. In the department of the 2ndgeneral therapy work: Head of the Department PhD, doctor of the highest category R.B.Huzhaev, a doctor E.M.Toshpulatovand an assistant of the departmentF.K.Ziyaeva.
The main activities of the 2ndgeneral therapy - diseases of the cardiovascular system, respiratory system, digestive system, inflammatory and degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the joints, osteoarthritis, gout, osteoporosis, chronic rheumatic diseases, diseases of the urinary system. Every year in the department receive inpatient treatment, patients from all regions of the Republic, as well as from neighboring countries. More than 800 patients per year. For the diagnosis and proper treatment of patients at the clinic are all necessary to meet modern requirements, clinical, immunological, biochemical laboratory. As well as the separation of functional and instrumental diagnostics.
The 2nd general therapy department is situated on the 4th floor of the building number 10 of the 1st clinic of Tashkent Medical Academy. The 2nd general therapy is structural division of the clinic and works go on the basis of international standards of the treatment and diagnostics.
The patients are offered wide spectra of diagnostics and rehabilitation of these diseases. In the 2nd general therapy department carry out explanation works about the role of proper nutrition in the humans life.
Medical work in the department is carried out taking into account the new methods of treatment and diagnosis, conducted testing drugs. All the work in the department is based on actual problems of medicine and scientific practice. The department has 20 beds, which are distributed in 13 wards. Wards number 1 and 2 with all local amenities. Doctors in the department have high professional skills.
The majority of patients receiving treatment in the department of general therapy 2-elderly, who often have diseases of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system and joints. Given this specificity of the treatment begins with physical therapy, psychological counseling, physical therapy and massage. Physiotherapy techniques reduce pain, treat inflammation, strengthen the work of lymphatic drainage system, and reduce inflammation by improving the microcirculation in the slow-moving joints. The use of magnetic therapy and microcurrent accelerates the recovery processes in acute diseases of the nervous system.
In the department are treated patients with the following nosology:
Diseases of the cardiovascular system and coronary heart disease:
- stable Exertional angina;
- Non stabile Angina: primary angina, progressive angina, angiospastic angina post-infarction angina early, early postoperative angina;
- Painless Myocardial ischemia;
- Myocardial Infarction;
- With tooth Q - QMI;
- Without tooth Q - NQMI;
- Post infarct Cardiosclerosis;
- Violation Heart rate;
- Heart failure;
- Arterial Hypertension (hypertension, symptomatic hypertension);
- Cardiomiopati of Different etiology;
- Vegeto-Vascular dystonia.
Diseases of the respiratory system:
- Bronchial asthma.
Diseases of the digestive tract:
- Ulcerous gastric disease and duodenal ulcer;
- Chronic pancreatitis;
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
- Chronic cholecystitis.
- Urinary system disease: pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis
- Musculoskeletal system disease: osteochondrosis, DOA
- Endocrine system disease: diabetes, thyroid disease
Patients receive inpatient treatment on the basis of standards approved by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Treatment is carried out with modern and safe medications, physical therapy, plasmapheresis, procedures, acupuncture, massage, physical therapy.
Following research conducted in the department:
- 24 hour ECG Holter monitoring
- Treadmill test
- X-ray studies
- Modern clinical and biochemical laboratory of all assays.
- Ultrasonic densitometry
- EhoEs. EEG
- acute-phase samples.
- A blood test for infection Torch
- General blood analysis
- General urine analysis
- The sample for Nicheporenko
- The sample for Zimnitsky
- The sample Rehberg
- Glycemic sample
- The daily urine for sugar
- Uric acid in the blood
- Uric acid in daily urine
- A blood test for hepatitis C
- A blood test for hepatitis B and D
- A blood test for HIV
- «A thick drop of" blood for malaria
- Protein in the urine
- Calcium in urine
- General analysis of feces
- Check for worms in the stool
- The hidden blood in the stool
- Investigation of cerebrospinal fluid
- Studyof synovial liquid
- Sputum examination (on a PC)
- The test for glucose tolerance
- triglycerides and lipid profile;
- ACTH, TSH, T3, T4.
- Consultation with specialists;