The Department of Cerebrovascular Pathology deals with the treatment of cardiovascular and chronic diseases of the nervous system, other systemic complications of the nervous system, as well as the treatment of modern methods of patients with cerebral palsy. The department cooperates with the department of pharmacology of the clinics of the Tashkent Medical Academy. The department employs highly qualified specialists: 2 doctors - 1 cardiologist and 1 neuropathologist, 8.5 nurses and 7.5 junior medical staff.
The department of cerebrovascular pathology is located on the 4th floor of the 12th building of the multidisciplinary clinic of the Tashkent Medical Academy. Detachment opened in June 2019. It has 20 hospital beds. The department has comfortable single and double wards, medical services will be provided at the expense of cost accounting. Patients must be admitted to the department with payment or money transfer on the basis of a contract through a consultation clinic.
The provision of clinical laboratory, instrumental services by the patient, the provision of medicines, food is provided by the clinic.
In the department, patients undergo treatment in the following cases:
- Stroke and post-stroke complications.
- vegetative-vascular dystonia,
- brain injury,
- Disease and Parkinson's syndrome,
- Severe tremor,
- hernia and protrusion of the intervertebral disc,
- General circulatory encephalopathy curing Turley,
- neuralgia and neuropathy,
- neuritis and radiculitis,
- myopathy and myasthenia gravis,
- Congenital degeneration.
- Acute type of coronary heart disease - diagnosis and treatment of all types of myocardial infarction and angina pectoris.
- Diagnostics and treatment of chronic forms of JUIC.
- Diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure.
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertension and recurrent arterial hypertension.
- Diagnostics and treatment of cardiomyopathy, myocarditis, endocarditis, pericarditis, rheumatism, heart defects.
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with metabolic syndrome.
You will find a wide range of diagnostic services, laboratory and instrumentation tools.
- general blood analysis
- General urine analysis,
- biochemical analysis
- General analysis of sputum,
- Biomaterial of bacteriological culture and its sensitivity to antibiotics,
- Hormonal control (wide range),
- Wasserman reaction,
- HIV infection,
- TORCH infection;
- Reid-Heddelson reactions,
- External respiration function,
- Rheoencephalography of the brain
- choencephalography of the brain
Electroencephalography of the brain
- Magnetic resonance imaging,
- CT scan,
- X-ray, fluoroscopy,
- Ultrasound diagnostics
- 24 hour ECG Holter monitoring
- Daily blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
- Exercise test - bicycle ergometry.
- Exercise test - test on a treadmill
In difficult clinical situations, in which it is difficult to clarify cardiological and neurological diseases, a consultation will be organized with the participation of professors and assistants or other specialists of the departments of "Clinical Pharmacology" and professors and assistants of "Neurology".
Our department with highly qualified specialists is always at your service for your health!